Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day!

Red, "White, and Blue" Velvet cupcakes
     I can't say enough about our dedicated military men and women, but I do know that I truly appreciate all that they do and have done for this country.  In my experiences in meeting military families, I realize how much the family sacrifices for those serving for us.  To raising children on their own to moving all over the world, I commend them for their sacrifice.  So I hope that today will not be the only day we think of those who have served, but that we will give thanks every day for those who fight and have fought for our freedom. 
     Lots of cupcake shops are honoring troops such as Georgetown Cupcake in Washington, D.C. who has launched "Operation Cupcake" this year!  They will be sending thousands of cupcakes to our members of the military overseas this holiday season.  See, cupcakes show up just about everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment