Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cupcake Wars meets TLC's DC Cupcakes

    
     Ever wonder how they made the commerical for Cupcake Wars?  Do you remember when it first aired and they featured an exploding cupcake coming back together?  Well, check out this video of how they made this commerical.  How awesome is that!  Don't forget to check out Cupcake Wars on Food Network.  It is amazing how they come up with the ideas using those outrageous ingredients.  When I watch it, I always think of the ingredients and call out a recipe.  Someone on there always seems to make a the recipe I put together!  I wonder what they do with the leftover cupcakes from the loser?  (Okay, we're on it to find that answer!)  That's 1000 cupcakes!  Where do you think the cupcakes end up?




Don't forget, today you can get your copy of "The Cupcake Diaries" by the Ladies at Georgetown Cupcake.  It is a nice addition to your cupcake library!  I enjoyed my visit to Georgetown Cupcake with my sister Lisa and did whisper the secret cupcake flavor of the day to get a free cupcake, thanks to some very nice customers standing in line with us.  The first 50 people get this free cupcake if you mention it, since it is not on the menu.  It was delicious...and still slightly warm which made it even better.  Can you guess what flavor it was?


My visit to Georgetown Cupcake October 2011
  

No comments:

Post a Comment