Monday, November 7, 2011

Celebrating Birthdays...with Cupcakes!

Brandon and me
     We are all excited to celebrate our birthdays each year...well, I guess kids are excited to celebrate their birthdays, not so much on the adult side.  As my birthday approaches, I think about how my parents would get me a birthday cake which of course was pink and white with pink roses on it.  The best part for me was eating the pink roses!!!  You may say Yummy or Yuck...but it was good to me.  Cakes aren't the only thing to have on your birthday.  My nephew Brandon requested for Chocolate cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting...and that is what he had to celebrate his 13th birthday.  Wonder what I will have this week for my birthday?  Let me know what you have had to celebrate a birthday? 
Brandon's 13th Birthday with cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment