Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Cupcake Blog Launching!

Chocolate Peanut Butter No Jelly Cupcakes
I am very excited to launch my very own Cupcake blog.  And to start it off...my fans of Cupcakes With Class submitted and named this very blog.  I am happy to announce the winner of Name My Cupcake Blog...Ms. Samantha Scott.  Thank you for your submission.  Congratulations!....you will get a free dozen of delicious cupcakes of your choice.  Thank you to all who submitted their ideas.  They were all very creative.  Now, let's get blogging and talking about Cupcakes!  What's your favorite cupcake combination?


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I am the first follower! Cupcakes-With-Class cupcakes are the best! Can't wait to get my Christmas cupcakes this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert! Christmas is definitely a fun time of the year for some very festive cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete